Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Reese: Women mature, sexual confidence follows



On how getting older makes her feel sexier…
"I think as a woman, you get older, you feel more confident in your sexuality. You’re not as intimidated by it, not as embarrassed by it. Sexuality and femininity is an accumulation of age and wisdom and comfort in your own skin. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier."

On women in Hollywood…
"There’s always going to be somebody younger or sexier. That’s why I like to say, and it's become my famous line, 'Funny doesn't sag.'"

On having more kids…
"I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day. I don't wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family."

On how her goals have changed since making Legally Blonde
"My ambition has sort of broadened. I’m more interested in literature, art, public policy. And I’m really interested in doing more philanthropic endeavors."

On her life…
"I'm really, really lucky. I've got a lot of love in my life. I've got great friends. I have two great kids whom I make pancakes for every Sunday. I’m very blessed."

On making romantic comedies…
"I love romantic comedies. I watch them all the time. I love all my fellow female romantic comedy queens, like Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and Katie Heigl. I also think that the questions romantic comedies ask about men and women are universal."


Read more at Glamour.  On stands December 7

7 comments:

designer handbags said...

beautiful girl~
charming~
grace hot~

handbags
knockoff handbags great job78988d

Tiffany Jewelry said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!

asics shoes said...

I would like to be the supporter of yours.Thank you for sharing!I think these are very valuable information.

Anonymous said...

tramadol 100 buy tramadol injection - tramadol cost

Hanna said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!
Funny Pictures

mickle said...

I would like to be the supporter of yours.Thank you for sharing!I think these are very valuable information.

funny voices said...

sharing valueable things i like it thanks for sharing and also Thanks for the recommendation